I know this phrase is most commonly used to express the fact that hard times will come into our lives; and seeing as both hard times have come into my life, and that school has just started back up again, that this saying fit quite perfectly.Week one of Senior Year down! I LOVE my schedule, which I'm surprised about, 'cause I thought I'd drive myself crazy with 7 classes. But I get to see pretty much all of my good friends at least once in the day :) I had a blast catching up with friends, and getting back on track. And my job is nice as well. Good hours, so I get to manage my time, and be able to still have a good social life. And then there was Friday, which was just overall a FANTASTIC day! First assembly of the year was a blast: singing the National Anthem with some choir seniors, watching the Seniors FAIL at the "Decorate the Brave" game, laughing at the announcers (Directors of Enthusiasm I should say) Scott, Cylie, and Nicole who did a great job, and overall just seeing the school spirit. It just makes me love Kamiakin even more. And then that night I went to Jade's house with Raudi, Jennae, and Becca and we all got ready for the first football game of the season! It was fun--truthfully, not all that exciting--but hey, at least we won! 28-0! :)
As for the hard times, I'll just say this: it came to my attention that Homecoming is less than a month away, and I have NO idea if anyone's even going to ask me. This makes me sad :( It's my senior Homecoming, and I've NEVER been to a homecoming dance with a date! Freshmen year I went with a group of all girl friends, and I didn't go Sophomore or Junior Year. Ughh! FML. And to add to this on a side note, boys are stupid, and I'm confused.
Shocking huh? I guess I'll just have to go with the flow from here on out. And the college thing is still in the back of my mind. I'm visiting WSU and U of I (Idaho not Illinois) this upcoming weekend. I'm hoping that one of them feels right, 'cause as of lately, U-Dubb is the only campus I've seen, and I was quite intimidated. And I need to start getting applications in too! Ay dios MIO! :(
But I know it'll all work out in the end. I just wish that there would be some sort of sign on all of it as to what's right or not. Eh...whatever, C'est La Vie right?
I guess I should take my own advice when I say focus on the little things that make you smile :)

No comments:
Post a Comment