Friday, May 14, 2010

Carpe Diem


Yup. That's exactly what I did today. And it turned out to be quite an amazing day. So, here's the breakdown.
I woke up (later than I planned) but still managed to get to school on time.
1st Period- Wasn't too bad. Choreography's slowly coming together. We really only have 2 more songs left to do. WOO! :)
2nd Period- PARTAYY! Brownies, Cupcakes, Chips, Mini-Cinnamon Rolls, and Apples to Apples. Can't possibly get better could it!?
3rd Period- ASSET Test. Under normal circumstances, this would suck. But not today. It was surprisingly easy, and went by surprisingly fast.
4th Period- We walk in and she's just doing demonstration after demonstration for fun on how you make shaving cream, and crush a can with air pressure. So, Laura braided me and Grace's hair, and Jayannah braided Laura's. And, to top it all off, I won today in Rock-Paper-Scissors against Ben. It's a daily ritual :)
Lunch with Paige and Jayannah at New York Ritchies! I swear it's the best pizza in town, and only $2.50 for a slice. You feel like you're in NYC, and the service is quick, I managed to get a good parking spot next to Garrett.
5th Period- OPEN PERIOD! So, naturally Paige and I (who have an open 5th) join Garrett and get my FREE Dutch Bros Chai (it's like Christmas in a cup), and Garrett his strawberry smoothie, and then just had a good heart-to-heart talk :)
6th Period- Quite productive. I actually know where I'm going with my Beatles presentation now.
After school I stayed a little bit talking to friends, then went and picked up my dance pictures from LAST YEAR (took me long enough eh?). Then I went to play tennis with Grace, Jade and Becca. Then, Grace and I left to go join up with Evan, Collin, James and his cousin John and his parents to go Jet Skiing on the river! SOOO MUCH FUN! I hit 53 MPH, and I'm pretty proud of that :) Then we went back to James', ate dinner, went on the trampoline, and played Spoons for a little bit. Then I went to my friends house (Whitney S.) for some fun games, and just hanging out. It was quite a blast.
I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow! I'm trying to help more with my mom, so I will be doing so tomorrow morning. Then possibly, if I have time, Volleyball at the Johnston's with YL :), then ANOTHER party/game night at Whitney R's! And then Sunday I'm going to see the show Blithe Spirit with the 'rents, where one of my friends is actually a lead. Should be fun, and hopefully it pushes my mom to join theater here. But yeah, that's pretty much it. Have a great weekend! I probably won't get on again until Sunday/Monday, depending on the time. Focus on the little things that make you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment