
And so we meet again, bloggers (cough cough, Jayannah, cough). So basically this is going to be a quick one. Lately, life's been good. YL Club ended with a BANG! Soap Olympics were amazing, and so much fun! I couldn't have asked for a better way to end such a great year with YL :) But as of right now, like literally right this second, I'm kind of freaking out. Apparently the Vibe (a singing group I'm involved in at school) is singing at the last school assembly tomorrow. And they decided to have us do "Don't Stop Believin'" the Glee version, and guess who has the girl solo? I'm really nervous. True, I'm not really new anymore, but still, I am. Most people don't even know who I am, let alone that I sing. I'm so nervous I'll mess up, it's insane. But I keep telling myself, "It doesn't matter. Either they're going to like you or they won't, regardless of whether you mess up." That's why I titled the blog Spectaculorum procedere debet=The show must go on. And so it shall...but for now, I've got to go to bed. After all, tomorrow's a big day. Maybe I should take my own advice when I say focus on the little things that make you smile :)

No comments:
Post a Comment